Forum > For Sale - Accessories & Parts
Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
03 Feb 2015

Sold

Luke
Luke (bushstig)
03 Feb 2015

Hi Kelvin, does the barrier bolt to existing bolt holes in the floor or do you make your own?

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
03 Feb 2015

Hi Kelvin, does the barrier bolt to existing bolt holes in the floor or do you make your own?
Hi Luke i think they bolt to the existing holes. When i got my car years ago its got this barrier already so not sure if the holes are original or not....if possible can you take a photo of your holes then i can tell if they are same as mine... cheers

Luke
Luke (bushstig)
03 Feb 2015

Hi Kelvin, had a look in the back and it's all good. I will buy the barrier. When can I pick Up?

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
03 Feb 2015

Hi Kelvin, had a look in the back and it's all good. I will buy the barrier. When can I pick Up?
Hey mate ... will you go to Victoria 4wd show next Sunday? we will exhibit there so i can bring it to you...

Luke
Luke (bushstig)
03 Feb 2015

Yes I'm going . No worries will see you there.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
03 Feb 2015

Awesome....i will bring it for you

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
03 Feb 2015

Hey Luke...i am think may be easier if you can pick up from my place at Bonbeach....as i may bring a lot of stuff for the show i may not have enough room for the barrier....wht do u think?

Luke
Luke (bushstig)
03 Feb 2015

No problem, p/u whenever suites you. I'm home after 2:30 most days

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
03 Feb 2015

No problem, p/u whenever suites you. I'm home after 2:30 most days

Yes mate, I sent you a PM with my address and contact number. You can drop by anytime. 

Chris
Chris (dekoning54)
04 Feb 2015

Hey do u guys know anyone who is selling 1 for a 2002 gu patrol