Forum > General Discussion
1 2   Next
Zak
Zak (Uzooz)
03 Feb 2015

Hi guys please spread the news around

light green Land Rover disco 2 stolen frm Lynbrook early hours today 3-2-15

please contact police with any info or sightings 

i have spent a lot of time and money on this vehicle and would appreciate any leads as to whereabouts of my 4wd

rego is UZOOZ 

thanks

Zak

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
03 Feb 2015

Oh no!!!!! 

I will help you spread the news and on our facebook. 

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
03 Feb 2015

Zak, did you have any security lock (steer wheel lock) or engine immobilser installed? Did you park i on the driveway or along the street? 

Will do Zac, hope you find it

Roger

Dave
Dave (disco)
03 Feb 2015

As a Disco owner that sucks big time I hope you get it back,

I am puzzled though, yours is the same as mine (disco 2 2004 with immobilizer etc) and they are almost impossible to break into. Even if you break the glass they are still very hard to mobilise. These guys must know what they are doing. How dod they do it?

Regards

Dave

Zak
Zak (Uzooz)
03 Feb 2015

It was parked in my backyard with the keys in my skyline 

I think they were probably trying to take the car but found the keys to the disco in the glovebox so yeah easy start up and drive away

Dave
Dave (disco)
03 Feb 2015

Oh shit.

Well that may be a good thing (if there is any good in it) they may just want to get some where or joy ride.

I hope it shows up for you and with no damage,

I had a torana stolen once and they left it in a public park untouched, they just wanted an easy way home, yes I left the keys in it.

Dave

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
03 Feb 2015

I always wonder if a Steer wheel lock would help? ..... When I park my Patrol on the street, I always have a steer wheel lock. 

I am also looking at GPS Tracker like this one

https://www.followmee.com/Default.aspx

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
03 Feb 2015

It was parked in my backyard with the keys in my skyline 

I think they were probably trying to take the car but found the keys to the disco in the glovebox so yeah easy start up and drive away

Did you hear your car being driven off?....Or was it already gone when you realized it was stolen? 

John
John (Bulldog)
03 Feb 2015

Sorry to hear this bad news. l have shared our post on Facebook. Lets hope that together we can spread the word and get your truck back. Keep us informed.Zak

I've shared  on Facebook as well. Hope it turns up in one piece. 

Zak
Zak (Uzooz)
03 Feb 2015

I only noticed it was missing when I went to the backyard to take the disco to work 

Zak
Zak (Uzooz)
03 Feb 2015

Thanks everyone the disco was found safe and in one piece just few minutes frm my place 

looks like everything is in there but I wil find out tomorrow after crime officers are done with it so the 4wd trips are still on

yay😄😄😃

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
03 Feb 2015

Thanks everyone the disco was found safe and in one piece just few minutes frm my place 

looks like everything is in there but I wil find out tomorrow after crime officers are done with it so the 4wd trips are still on

yay😄😄😃

OH MY GOD! You are sooooo lucky mate! 

Please make sure you have better security, possibly a self-destruction device or something to be installed. 

Dave
Dave (disco)
03 Feb 2015

Excellent, I thought it would work out that way,

Great news

1 2   Next