Previous   1 2 3 4   Next

Hi Shane , would be great to do a day trip with you mate, I have found an trip on the net thats already all planned out with map & directions if your keen.
Wombat State Forest , Gisbon rd - through forest exit at Daylesford rd. full day trip.
Sounds good mate
I am no leader neither
But keen to get out and have a crack
When were you thinking

Dennis
Dennis (Funky)
31 May 2021

I’m keen when all this settles down been to long since I have been out last.

Matt
Matt (TritonGuy)
31 May 2021

Hey mate, yeah I’d be keen for a day trip out there. Done some tracks in lerderderg but not wombat yet.

Im keen! 2 inch lift JK Wrangler.

A day trip would be great. FJ with 2-inch lift, muds, snorkel and just repaired my winch. Won't need all of that in Wombat but it can be fun. I have some experience but always looking for others to go out with.

Looks awesome as. I'm so keen!

I don't think we'll need a leader it looks pretty easy and it would be an awesome leaning and confidence building experience for us learners.
In saying that it would be cool if someone more experienced came along but I don't think it's really needed.

https://www.ffm.vic.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0032/91886/FS0125-Wombat-State-Forest-4WD-Tour.pdf
please check "Explore Trips" , and add your name if wanting to participate.

A day trip would be great. FJ with 2-inch lift, muds, snorkel and just repaired my winch. Won't need all of that in Wombat but it can be fun. I have some experience but always looking for others to go out with.

Sounds good mate
I am no leader neither
But keen to get out and have a crack
When were you thinking

I’m interested I’ve got d22 nav on sagged out 2” lift from weight could do a day trip maybe a weekend don’t have nothing to sleep in yet tho

Yeah I'd be keen on a day trip I also have a Pathy 3" and 35s

I'm interested, no lift but have a winch and snorkel. 90s Prado on all terrains

Im interested as well, be good to explore. Have a GU wagon with 2 inch lift and either 33s or 35s

Keen too, new to the 4wd scene and looking for some more experience on easy/mediumish tracks!
Have a defender 110 with 2" lift, A/T tyres, barwork, and a snorkel.
Cheers

Looks awesome as. I'm so keen!

I don't think we'll need a leader it looks pretty easy and it would be an awesome leaning and confidence building experience for us learners.
In saying that it would be cool if someone more experienced came along but I don't think it's really needed.

Previous   1 2 3 4   Next