1 2 3 4   Next

Anybody interested in a day or weekend trip in Melb west area soon, i'm new to the scene, but have a Pathfinder 2" lift & offroad camper looking to do a trip with other people in possibly Wombat (easy - medium) . BLOCKER .
I have found an trip on the net thats already all planned out with map & directions if your keen.
Wombat State Forest , Gisbon rd - through forest exit at Daylesford rd. full day trip. Anybody welcome to join day trip, im not a leader , but have a printed itinerary and map for all , if anyone coming is experience they are welcome to LEAD. I would like at least 1-2 experienced people to come and help run tour.
here is the Itinerary link.
https://www.ffm.vic.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0032/91886/FS0125-Wombat-State-Forest-4WD-Tour.pdf
I will post a new trip soon.

Luke Jeffery
Luke Jeffery (Lukej)
30 May 2021

I’m interested I’ve got d22 nav on sagged out 2” lift from weight could do a day trip maybe a weekend don’t have nothing to sleep in yet tho

Keen in a weekend trip
Also new to the scene
Have a bt50 with a 2 inch lift and winch and snorkel

I'd be keen. Also new to 4wding. I have a patrol ute 2" lift. Would prefer 1 or 2 nights somewhere. Cheers

Mitch
Mitch (Lifted)
30 May 2021

Yeah I'd be keen on a day trip I also have a Pathy 3" and 35s

I'm interested, no lift but have a winch and snorkel. 90s Prado on all terrains

Anthony
Anthony (B4BY4B)
30 May 2021

Im interested as well, be good to explore. Have a GU wagon with 2 inch lift and either 33s or 35s

Keen in a weekend trip
Also new to the scene
Have a bt50 with a 2 inch lift and winch and snorkel
Hi Shane , would be great to do a day trip with you mate, I have found an trip on the net thats already all planned out with map & directions if your keen.
Wombat State Forest , Gisbon rd - through forest exit at Daylesford rd. full day trip.
I will post something when lockdown is finished - Anybody welcome to join day trip, im not a leader , but have a printed itinerary and map for all , if anyone coming is experience they are welcome to LEAD.

Rahul Grover
Rahul Grover (Rahul)
30 May 2021

Keen too, new to the 4wd scene and looking for some more experience on easy/mediumish tracks!
Have a defender 110 with 2" lift, A/T tyres, barwork, and a snorkel.
Cheers

I have found an trip on the net thats already all planned out with map & directions if your keen.
Wombat State Forest , Gisbon rd - through forest exit at Daylesford rd. full day trip.
I will post something when lockdown is finished - Anybody welcome to join day trip, im not a leader , but have a printed itinerary and map for all , if anyone coming is experience they are welcome to LEAD.

Sounds good. Is it possible to get link to the itinerary

Sounds good. Is it possible to get link to the itinerary
https://www.ffm.vic.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0032/91886/FS0125-Wombat-State-Forest-4WD-Tour.pdf

James
James (Outbak)
30 May 2021

Hi there,
Day or overnight sounds good
We have single cab mq triton fully equipped inc rear locker

Spencer
Spencer (Thebozman)
30 May 2021

I would be interested. LR4 with X-lifter, winch, and other goodies.

()
30 May 2021

We would be interested in this trip, Wombat is a great place to explore.

1 2 3 4   Next