Who’s running this site

Forum > Trip Ideas (Expression of Interest)
Ray Hayne
Ray Hayne (Raymond)
18 May 2021

Who is in charge of this website? I’ve tried to post several things on different forums and nothing is getting posted. I’ve tried selling things, I’ve tried to have a general chat with other users and nothing. I’ve even tried getting in contact with whoever is supposed to be running this thing. This site has so much potential to be a great thing but seems everything needs to okayed by someone before it gets posted but that doesn’t happen because whoever is running things isn’t doing there job

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
23 May 2021

Send Kelvin (TREXGQ) a PM if your having any issues

Ray Hayne
Ray Hayne (Raymond)
23 May 2021

Send Kelvin (TREXGQ) a PM if your having any issues
That’s the problem mate. There is so much crammed into the site that I don’t know where to begin. I don’t know how to pm someone, I don’t even know how to find people on the site. Is there an open chat room or something that people use?

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
24 May 2021

Message deleted by the author.

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
24 May 2021

when logged in click on your user name then you can go through the drop down box , click on dashboard for extra stuff a new page opens on the left side of the page, top of the window is inbox, click on that, your now into the PM section

Ray Hayne
Ray Hayne (Raymond)
25 May 2021

when logged in click on your user name then you can go through the drop down box , click on dashboard for extra stuff a new page opens on the left side of the page, top of the window is inbox, click on that, your now into the PM section
All that does is take me to an empty inbox, it doesn’t allow me to write a message to anyone. Thanks for the help anyway. I have emailed from the site and sent messages through Instagram but still got no reply from anyone. Seems like a lost website to me. Shame because it is a really good concept