Craigs Hut 31st Jan or 7th Feb

Forum > Trip Ideas (Expression of Interest)

G'day All,

This is actually my first trip that have hosted! I am looking for anyone who would be interested for a trip up to Craigs Hut on Mt Stirling on either the 31st of January or the 7th of Febuary? I have actually been there but i have wanted to go for a while! Would anyone be interested in driving up there on a saturday for a look around with me?

Let me know what you guys think!

Andrew Wale
Andrew Wale (awale)
21 Jan 2015

I would be very interested. Either Saturday does not bother me.

Awesome mate! Sounds great! You ever been there before?

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
21 Jan 2015

Hi Jgunning

Please post a proper trip once the trip has been confirmed a GO.

http://www.4wdtrip.com.au/offroad/trip/new.aspx

Thanks

Kelvin

Not a problem mate i will do that now.

Cheers,

JG

I would be very interested. Either Saturday does not bother me.

If you (Awale) can give me a meeting point and a time which would be suitable on Saturday the 31st Jan, i will post the trip in the propper section with that start point and time. Then we can see who else is interested ;)

Cheers,

JG

Andrew Wale
Andrew Wale (awale)
21 Jan 2015

I have not been to Craig's Hut for years.So I have no idea where a good meating point is.

I suppose meeting somewhere in YEA might be a good start?

Hayden
Hayden (rarodeo05)
21 Jan 2015

Hi i have a group of 8 or so planning to go to mansfiled on the 30th probably Aarrive onsite  at 10:30pm 

We havnt been before were thing sheepyards but just foundout its more a caravan area, we were wanting a more remote spot maybe, so were considering craigs hut, the saturday do 4wdring maybe to mt buller not exactly sure on our plans but mansfield and the dates are set we are returning home the sunday 1st feb.

Hayden
Hayden (rarodeo05)
21 Jan 2015

we will be coming from tullamarine area

Hi i have a group of 8 or so planning to go to mansfiled on the 30th probably Aarrive onsite  at 10:30pm 

We havnt been before were thing sheepyards but just foundout its more a caravan area, we were wanting a more remote s......

Sounds good mate! What sort of difficulty 4wding were you thinking of doing on the saturday?

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
22 Jan 2015

If your planning to camp technically there is no camping at craigs hut although people do camp there time to time, if arriving late in the day and out early the next you should be ok