Short notice Tallarook 24/25th Jan.

Forum > Trip Ideas (Expression of Interest)
1 2   Next
Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
20 Jan 2015

Anyone interested in an overnighter in Tallarook State Forest,no formal plan can meet up anywhere from Berwick to Yea or if your coming in from the Hume Tallarook,this is just for Sat. and Sun.

()
20 Jan 2015

I'm keen.  Have to be back for my anniversary on Monday...and I can try out my Xmas chainsaw.

Robert
Robert (Rigger64)
20 Jan 2015

Im Intrested just have see what Tracy want to do.

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
20 Jan 2015

Robbo I will probably post this one up tomorrow and Rigger can you fit 2 swags in the back of the Vitara.

Dennis
Dennis (dennos77)
20 Jan 2015

Me and the misses would like to join our first trip with the club.

Is this a medium track?

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
20 Jan 2015

Dennis I am a little unfamillar with area but we can just make it what ever we want ,we can turn around and find another way or we can winch or snatch, just about checking this place out and a camp out.

()
20 Jan 2015

There are plenty of tracks with a range of difficulty.  Short tracks Cris crossing the forest

Robert
Robert (Rigger64)
20 Jan 2015

Hi Al no i can't get them in the back but i can get them on top of my Vitara if that helps.

Chris
Chris (PunisherJK)
21 Jan 2015

Just be careful if going up to Tallarook as MudRhino have a big camping trip up there every Australia Day weekend...so they get close to 30 to 40 4x4's camping out at the reservoir. ..so look out for young hoons
Cheers Chris

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
21 Jan 2015

Thanks for the heads up Chris , I will know a few of those guys , my two previous 4wds were mavericks and did a bit with them.

Dave
Dave (Stoops)
21 Jan 2015

Yep count me in, but you already knew that :-)

Dave
Dave (Stoops)
21 Jan 2015

Just a thought Al, the Mud Rhino trip may attract some police attention to the area

Hayden
Hayden (rarodeo05)
21 Jan 2015

Hi i wish i could make it but unfortunately i cant!

For all interested the following weekend I'm organsing a trip leaving tullaamrine maccas at 6pm friday 30th jan and returning home Sundat 1st feb arvo. Most likely heading mansfiled however we may be going tullarook let me know if keen thanks

Chris
Chris (PunisherJK)
21 Jan 2015

Thanks for the heads up Chris , I will know a few of those guys , my two previous 4wds were mavericks and did a bit with them.

Lol funny that my last 2 4wd's were Patrols and also did a few things with them.......eventually we get it right and see the light

Dennis
Dennis (dennos77)
21 Jan 2015

Gents is the trip going and posted yet?

My wife and overenthusiastic dog would like to come. 

1 2   Next