Jase
Jase (Jase69er)
13 Jan 2015

Crew,

so how about it,,,,

Anyone want to come on a trip to Tassie?  This would be an EPIC trip to the apple isle. But it will require a lot of planing and we'll need to book the boat will in advance as well as accom and route. Thinking a 2 week trip  towards the end of summer - early autumn right after the peak tourist season. This will guarantee we get the best prices as well as the weather being still quite pleasant .

As as always with my trips I like to generate interest first and work on the minor details as we go along.

So how about it, ya's in!!!

Santa :-) 

James
James (HighKMPatrol)
13 Jan 2015

I spoke to a local fourby shop the other day. They have just returned from the Belfour track / west coast. They said it was hell. Shit weather, battered their cars chewed them up and spat them out. Being it on. It's on my bucket list. That's what I'm yearning for, the chief financial officer (wife) has given me approval so lock it in before she changes her mind!

I'm in me and my missus. I've always wanted to do the Balfour track

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
13 Jan 2015

Very keen mate... been to Tassie few times but never done any 4wding b4....it's definitely a trip of lifetime to Tassie....

Jase
Jase (Jase69er)
13 Jan 2015

SWEEEEEEEEET, Tassie it is.

Yes. put us on the list....the 4wd shows on tv rate it as a must do...............so let's do it before the rest of the world hears about it...

Oh hell yeah can't wait woohoo. Sorry guys a little excited hahaha I've been wanting to do this trip for a long time

Jase
Jase (Jase69er)
13 Jan 2015

Ok ya'll, it's offical, trip posted.

Jase
Jase (Jase69er)
13 Jan 2015

Terry I'm so excited I'm gunna need a shower :-)

I know exactly what you mean mate

Paul
Paul (GU_Ph)
26 Jan 2015

Just got back from Tassie over christmas, so if anyone wants any info, feel free to ask..  Covered all the bucket list tracks - 

climies track, sandy cape, balfour, pieman heads, and others..

If you book the boat, and have 15 people and book as a group, you get a substantial discount, as we did..  something like 40% discount...

Jase
Jase (Jase69er)
27 Jan 2015

Wow, 40%, that's awesome