TJM Pro Lockers?

Forum > Tech talk, questions
Previous   1 2
Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
13 Nov 2018

Exactly my point.  Cant shock load a locker that doesnt unlock by rolling back.  And they arent $1,000 more.  Like I said, I paid $1,750 each, installed. 

Parity with ARB. 

I've got both so dont have a barrow to push except I dont like the e-locker unlocking idea. 

Cheers.

Thurstain
Thurstain (Tcm9669)
13 Nov 2018

Exactly my point.  Cant shock load a locker that doesnt unlock by rolling back.  And they arent $1,000 more.  Like I said, I paid $1,750 each, installed. 

Parity with ARB. 

I've got both so don......

Mine are much more than $1750 each installed. I been quoted some insane prices by different TJM stores.. And the cheapest quote is still heaps more than that.

The locker alone is $1575

Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
13 Nov 2018

Mine are much more than $1750 each installed. I been quoted some insane prices by different TJM stores.. And the cheapest quote is still heaps more than that.

The locker alone is $1575

I did take both my centres out and just plopped then on the counter so would have saved hundreds in labour. 

Thurstain
Thurstain (Tcm9669)
13 Nov 2018

I did take both my centres out and just plopped then on the counter so would have saved hundreds in labour. 

Yeah that would definately help, but maybe also the Patrol locer is more expensive.. I also want something drive in drive out. I usually work on the Patrol myself as much as I can and basically install and fix most stuff myself but this is not something I want to stuff around with. Plus don't want excuses when and if it ever comes to put a claim on their "liftime warranty"

Previous   1 2