gu patrol temp gauges

Forum > General Discussion

Gary (ghgu069)
06 Jan 2015

does anyone know where is a good mechainc that would fit pillar pod and 2 gauges with me supplying all parts in the frankston cranbourne areas and any idea on what i should pay will be going temp and turbo gauges.

Brian
Brian (Hitman)
07 Jan 2015

Amberley Autos---- Amberley Cres Dandenong.... Ask for Ian or Rob 03 9793 1616

Rob
Rob (4by)
07 Jan 2015

Gday. Not sure about a mechanic in the area but I bought racetech guages from roadrunner offroad and were easy to fit with instructions. They were also very good to deal with. The guages have warning alarms which you can set and come with all mounting brackets. Cheers

David
David (Paul Patrol)
07 Jan 2015

Hi mate. You need an Auto Electrician. Call Peter who is also a member on this forum. He's the best auto elec that I've ever come across. Very honest & takes huge pride in his work. Peter is in Berwick but is mobile & he can come to you. 0402 249 018.

Brett
Brett (Koenandaxton)
07 Jan 2015

Mate ya can either go to bidders4wd or ya can go to everything4wd both in cranny and both are excellent places to take ya rig, especially bidders if ya want to see some awesome trucks and great advice on future mods

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
07 Jan 2015

can vouch for Peter, good guy and although I haven't had work done by him I know a few that have and have nothing but praise for his workmanship, you only need to look at the Patrol he has built himself, a lovely piece of work