Jayden
Jayden (JRGrinter)
16 Apr 2018

G'day, ok i'm looking for some nice easy tracks and campsite for me and a mate of mine. 

i have a stock Navara D40, i have chucked a set of all terrains on her but that is pretty much it.

I'm looking for somewhere that i can have a bit of fun and get the grove of the Nav offroad but not damage it, or try not to anyway. my mate will have a stock standard Hilux too so we don't want to get ourselves into too much trouble i do have a hand winch if i need it. love to be near a stretch of water for a great campsite and a bit of fishing over a weekend. i live close to melbourn CBD and dont want to go too far probably the ferthest will be about a 3 hour drive.

Cheers.

Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
17 Apr 2018

Woods point is a great destination for a weekend.  German Spur, Knockwood track(also known as Moonlight Spur) Mt Terribal are all easy loops out of Woods point stock vehile will be fine.

Jayden
Jayden (JRGrinter)
17 Apr 2018

Woods point is a great destination for a weekend.  German Spur, Knockwood track(also known as Moonlight Spur) Mt Terribal are all easy loops out of Woods point stock vehile will be fine.

so anyone can go up there with a stock standared truck? and also is there any fishing up there?