Greg
Greg (94_200TDi)
08 Mar 2018

So I have just bought a 2004 Discovery. Pretty much stock standard, previuos owner never took it off road. At this stage it is obviuosly not set up anything like my other 200 TDi was. However am keen to check out its capabilities from scratch. Is there anyone else that is either fairly new to this, or just wanting to do an easier day? Not saying touring type stuff as I do want to point it at some climbs and descents, but nothing too hard.

Nick
Nick (Morphen83)
14 Mar 2018

Hey Greg, Always keen to get out and have a play in the bush easy to medium we enjoy and nothing crazy! what areas were you looking to check out?

Greg
Greg (94_200TDi)
14 Mar 2018

Hey Greg, Always keen to get out and have a play in the bush easy to medium we enjoy and nothing crazy! what areas were you looking to check out?

I am in Shepparton. However used to live in Croydon so always happy to do Toolangi and surrounds. Have also been to Mt Dissapointment and Cobaw. Recently did a trip to Tallarook which was good too. In reality I am happy to explore new options as I would dedicate a whole day to it.

Nick
Nick (Morphen83)
14 Mar 2018

I am in Shepparton. However used to live in Croydon so always happy to do Toolangi and surrounds. Have also been to Mt Dissapointment and Cobaw. Recently did a trip to Tallarook which was good too. In reality I am happy to explore new options as I would dedicate a whole day to it.

Yes we are the same, based in Bayswater but have done day trips to wombat. Have friends n family around trentham and bendigo so keen to explore cobaw, wombat and lerderderg day trips or o/nights etc. Vic High country  Marysville, cathedral  keen to do more of as well.