Edit button.

Forum > Open Discussion
Allan
Allan (allanmac)
16 Dec 2014

Hi Kelvin,

Not sure if any others have this problem, but I often make a mistake/spelling area when posting & after reading it see my stupid mistakes....blush. Just wondering if a 'edit' butto cvan be included so forum members can edit their own posts if needed?.

Cheers

Hi Allan,

Sorry for responding late. We have already got an Edit button/link on the right of your post. You should be able to see it. 

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
10 Mar 2015

Maybe it is just me Kelvin, but cant see a edit button where I made a few mistakes in the trip report from Toolangi on Sunday. Wanted to clean it up abit but cannot do. I think a few others may have had the same problem as there are a few spelling errors in a couple of the comments & am sure others would have fixed them if they could.

PS: Can see the edit button on forum posts, but not in the trip report section.

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
10 Mar 2015

Yep your right Allan, you can only edit on the forum, in the trip section there is no edit, either that or we are both missing the same thing, could be the scotch...

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
10 Mar 2015

No worries guys, I will get on to this and implement an "Edit" option for the Disucssion and Trip Report section. 

Cheers!

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
10 Mar 2015

It's implemented. You can now edit your post in Discussion and Trip Report area. There is a "EDIT" link on the right hand side of your post. Just click it and edit your post. 

Cheers

Kelvin

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
11 Mar 2015

Well done Kelvin...yes. As Matt said, we may write our report or comments etc after a few drinks causing the letters on the keyboard to move meaning a few typing arrors. Again, thanks for adding the edit button so quickly, as am sure everyone will appreciate it.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
11 Mar 2015

Well done Kelvin...yes. As Matt said, we may write our report or comments etc after a few drinks causing the letters o......

Thanks for the suggestions and running your trip too! ....

All the best

Kelvin