Open today it mens shed south cranbourne

Forum > Tech talk, questions

Wayne (dragic)
09 Oct 2017

I am a member of the mens shed in casey (south cranbourne) and we are having an open day. On the 15th of october and I was contacted by the (president) of the mans shed. If I could contact my 4wd club to asked if anyone from the club would be interested in. Desplaying their vehicle's on that day the shed is on the back of. Land called Blair Loge with looks after people with disability's would appreciate it if any member's of the club would do this. I am sorry if it is to short of notice my number if 0415164940 if anyone from the club is interested.  And I will let them Know the adressThanks Wayne.

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
09 Oct 2017

Wayne , I can give you a few hours in the morning, but will need to head off at lunchtime, post up what time this starts and I will get the Big Pig down there.

Blairlogie living and learning Inc.

683 North Rd Cranbourne Sth.

Regards Al..

Wayne (dragic)
09 Oct 2017

Wayne , I can give you a few hours in the morning, but will need to head off at lunchtime, post up what time this starts and I will get the Big Pig down there.

Blairlogie living and learning Inc.

683 North Rd Cranbourne St......

Thanks Al for offering I will talk to the presedent tomorrow about you offering to come. I would like  to Know if you Know anyone else who would like to display there vehicle's on the 15th of october. Please call me on 0415164940 if you Know anyone else, and would like to Know if you could text me Kelvins number if that is ok.Because I don't have his number because I have change my mobile and lost the number. Thanks Wayne.

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
10 Oct 2017

Thanks Al for offering I will talk to the presedent tomorrow about you offering to come. I would like  to Know if you Know anyone else who would like to display there vehicle's on the 15th of october. Please call me on 0415164940 if yo......

Try Facebook Wayne to get in touch with Kelvin or message him through private message on this site

Wayne (dragic)
11 Oct 2017

Try Facebook Wayne to get in touch with Kelvin or message him through private message on this site

Hello Al I have responded on the 4wd trip facebook page about sunday and put my mobile number on there. At the moment I haven't got any reponces as yet. I am wondering if I left it to late, If you are still interested plaese let me Know I will be there at 9'oclock Thanks Wayne.

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
12 Oct 2017

Hello Al I have responded on the 4wd trip facebook page about sunday and put my mobile number on there. At the moment I haven't got any reponces as yet. I am wondering if I left it to late, If you are still interested plaese let me Know I will be there at 9'oclock Thanks Wayne.

I will see you there at 9am this Sunday morning.
Regards Al.

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
12 Oct 2017

I would join you in the new bus to support the mens shed but will be away camping for the weekend