Weekday Trips - 1 day or overnighters

Forum > Trip Ideas (Expression of Interest)
Previous   1 2
Robbie
Robbie (9580series)
14 Sep 2017

Hi Trev.. I'm good to go through the week usually.. count me in..

Robbie

Richard
Richard (rtexplora)
14 Sep 2017

Some weekends are now off my trips, so I will be doing more midweek trips, when the weather warms up. I'm not a snow bunny Like a few of my other 4WDTRIP mates. so I will be looking forward to making some new midweek mates

Hi Kevin, I'm no snow bunny either!

Nick
Nick (Morphen83)
14 Sep 2017

Shift worker here 24/7 so weekdays weekends whenever were free looking for trips !!..

Hoddz
Hoddz (Hoddz)
08 Oct 2017

Hi All, with the weather slowly getting better (and no rain up her so far to speak of ) looking at a trip one or two nights (depending on interest) commencing mid week Wednesday 25th Oct. Looking at base of Talbotville for some easy-medium tracks and the Crooked river should be high to make it interesting. ( and hooking a trout or two!!) Thinking of a Crooked river run, possibly Billys Goats loop and/ or South basalt/ brewery creek loop also. Cynthia Range may get a run also. Open for ideas and happy to accommodate. Let me know, Cheers Hoddz.

Anthony
Anthony (Nino)
02 Nov 2017

Yep I'm keen, I have wed and thurs off every two week or so.

Hit me up when you're in the planning stages, just need about a week notice if I've got the days off

Nino

Your right Trevor and now the gates are about to open I think its time to get some trips happening I'm hoping to get something organized mid November

Mark
Mark (Tennismark)
02 Feb 2018

re sparking peoples interest..... about mid week trips.

I look to be heading to the Vic High counrtry starting next wednesday-friday/saturday. 

Plan Im not to sure of, just need to get away.....possibly camp up toip Mt Pinnabar 1 night at least.

If your keen, let me know. Happy to follow anyone.....

Cheers

Anthony
Anthony (Nino)
02 Feb 2018

re sparking peoples interest..... about mid week trips.

I look to be heading to the Vic High counrtry starting next wednesday-friday/saturday. 

Plan Im not to sure of, just need to get away.....possibly camp up toip M......

I'm interested, I have wed and thurs off every second week, just had them off so next mid week days off will be 14-15 Feb

Cheers

Mark
Mark (Tennismark)
05 May 2018

I am planning a High Country trip around the 18th May for a week, at this stage. 

Probably looking to start around Omeo and want to camp up at Mt Pinabar for a night and then find tracks to wherever. 

If anyone wants to jump along, lead a day or two, join for a day or two or more, happy for you to jump aboard.

Plans are vague at the moment, and I need to conform my dates. But if anyone wants to come during the weekend or week, the more the merrier...

cheers ....

Hoddz
Hoddz (Hoddz)
07 May 2018

I am planning a High Country trip around the 18th May for a week, at this stage. 

Probably looking to start around Omeo and want to camp up at Mt Pinabar for a night and then find tracks to wherever. 

If anyone w......

Hey, keep me posted re dates as a bit of time of then, may be able to shoot up for a few days from Bairnsdale. Just did 4 day loop over Pinnibar in March and very cold on top!! cheers Hoddz

Mark
Mark (Tennismark)
07 May 2018

Hey, keep me posted re dates as a bit of time of then, may be able to shoot up for a few days from Bairnsdale. Just did 4 day loop over Pinnibar in March and very cold on top!! cheers Hoddz

Cheers Hoddz, I’ll keep you posted. Thinking it might be very fresh atop Pinnabar then! Might need a big fire! At this stage looking at leaving Melbourne early Saturday 19th..... as I get closer I’ll keep you posted... hope to see ya. 

Mark
Mark (Tennismark)
10 May 2018

Hey mate. I plan to be in Omeo on the 19th, early morning around 9-9/30am, leaving from there. I am posting it on the “Trips” section of this forum too. Bit more of the details about what I am planning. Don’t think anyone will join due to short notice, but that’s cool. 

Hoddz
Hoddz (Hoddz)
11 May 2018

Hey mate. I plan to be in Omeo on the 19th, early morning around 9-9/30am, leaving from there. I am posting it on the “Trips” section of this forum too. Bit more of the details about what I am planning. Don’t think anyone will......

Truck load of snow up there at the moment!! 

Hoddz
Hoddz (Hoddz)
11 May 2018

Truck load of snow up there at the moment!! 

And just got word, snow in swifts creek !!! Hope you have a snow plow on the front of that 100 series lol

Previous   1 2