Dargo this weekend 9/10thSept.

Forum > Trip Ideas (Expression of Interest)
Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
04 Sep 2017

Thinking of grabbing a room at the Dargo motor inn so as to not have the weekend ruined by nasty weather , will be looking for some snow and checking out the area East of Dargo, may encounter some hard tracks.

really just looking for a weekend away with no set tracks, just sort of see where it takes me .

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
04 Sep 2017

Just Saturday night or Friday as well ? I wouldn't mind a drive but need to check with SWMBO when she gets home from work to see if there are planes for the weekend...

Colin
Colin (Col_and_Nic)
04 Sep 2017

Dargo would be awesome this weekend but since the GQ
didn't survive our cross country trip I'll be prepping it
for a new heart.

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
04 Sep 2017

Just Saturday night or Friday as well ? I wouldn't mind a drive but need to check with SWMBO when she gets home from work to see if there are planes for the weekend...

Matt just Saturday night , my Tiges are on tele Friday night, so an early start Sat. morn. would be my plan

Daniel
Daniel (wj_dan)
05 Sep 2017

Yeah i be keen. Pick me up from stratty on the way through. I can only do saturday though. So will head home sat night.
What time do u plan on going through stratford?

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
05 Sep 2017

Yeah i be keen. Pick me up from stratty on the way through. I can only do saturday though. So will head home sat night.
What time do u plan on going through stratford?
I would say about 8.30am.

Dave
Dave (disco)
05 Sep 2017

Yeh I would be interested in that.

I have a recovery kit for you, the new green stuff which we can talk about as well.

Would you be interested in some action shots with the new gear?

Regards

Dave

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
05 Sep 2017

All sounds good to me

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
05 Sep 2017

I will be posting this trip tonight about 8pm.

Antony
Antony (Peloza79)
05 Sep 2017

Have you spoken to the pub yet? I was planning something like this late August last year and they were both booked out

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
05 Sep 2017

Yes I have Antony, Dargo Motor Inn have rooms and we will only need the pub for dinner and to watch the footy.

I will be posting this trip tonight about 8pm.

If its ok I may come up for the day, like you said its a bit cold to camp.

I will check the site tonight at 8pm and see what you have rated the trip at.

I have a rear diff lock and A/T tyres but no lift so that may be a dissadvantage for me and my slow the group down.

What do you think???

Regards John

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
05 Sep 2017

If its ok I may come up for the day, like you said its a bit cold to camp.

I will check the site tonight at 8pm and see what you have rated the trip at.

I have a rear diff lock and A/T tyres but no lift so that may be a di......

John, I have no problem with anyone slowing the trip down, but we will be travelling in areas I have not been to , so I am unsure of exactly what we will find , it's also a massive day trip if not staying over, in saying all that you are most welcome.

John, I have no problem with anyone slowing the trip down, but we will be travelling in areas I have not been to , so I am unsure of exactly what we will find , it's also a massive day trip if not staying over, in saying all that you are most welcome.

Its ok next time.