Previous   1 2
Mick
Mick (Grey Ranger)
22 Aug 2017

Cmon Alan, don't leave us all in suspense. I want to see the video and read the rest of the trip report...

Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
22 Aug 2017

() wrote:

I presume that's Alex's photo of the cabin. Matlock? Great photo.

Yep good old Matlock๐Ÿ‘Œ

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
22 Aug 2017

Just to keep Alex happy.....wink.

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
22 Aug 2017

Time was now marching on, and due to the numerous hold ups we had during the day, it was decided we would not continue on with the tracks arranged to finish off the trip so we made our way down Mt Selma Rd to the Walhalla Rd. Alex headed home via Mt Matlock and the rest of us headed back to Thomson Dam to air up and head home. Was a good day even though we didnt drive all the tracks planned, and I hope everyone had a good day. After giving the paj a wash in Moe, the paj went into limp mode again, so spent a bit of time in Moe to reset the computer.

Was great to meet Mick, Paul, Damien and Fred, catch up with Glenn again and hope everyone had a enjoyable day.

Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
23 Aug 2017

Time was now marching on, and due to the numerous hold ups we had during the day, it was decided we would not continue on with the tracks arranged to finish off the trip so we made our way down Mt Selma Rd to the Walhalla Rd. Alex headed home v......

Thanks Al๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. As usual a cracking trip and thanks for capturing yet another FAIL of mine.   Oh well.

Any clues as to the limp mode gremlin be nice to have that sorted for sure....!

Mick
Mick (Grey Ranger)
23 Aug 2017

Great trip report which summarises a great trip.

Thanks again Al for a great day.

()
23 Aug 2017

Thanks for the great trip Allan and the trip report. Awesome day out.

Mud tyres Alex and you would of made it up easy, in my humble opinion.๐Ÿ‘

Pauly
Pauly (Dagy)
23 Aug 2017

Yep fun day out and about, fairly slippery, the BFG all tearains ( sorry all terrains) did a fair degree of wheelspinnig, especially on Fultons...  I did see steam and smoke from the Prado's tyres, about 1000 Kim's worth I reckon........

still good for another 70,000

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
23 Aug 2017

Thanks Al๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. As usual a cracking trip and thanks for capturing yet another FAIL of mine.   Oh well.

Any clues as to the limp mode gremlin be nice to have that sorted for sure....!

Only track I have seen you 'fail' so to speak Alex and agree with Gazza; if you had muddies you probably would have made it. Gremlin got sorted this morning, was a coil pack.

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
23 Aug 2017

Great trip report which summarises a great trip.

Thanks again Al for a great day.

Glad you enjoyed your 1st trip with some of our 'motley crew' Mick and hopefully you will join us again on future trips. That is one mean Ranger you own...yes.

Mick
Mick (Grey Ranger)
23 Aug 2017

Glad you enjoyed your 1st trip with some of our 'motley crew' Mick and hopefully you will join us again on future trips. That is one mean Ranger you own...yes

Mick
Mick (Grey Ranger)
23 Aug 2017

Not sure what happened to my reply so il start again.

Iv enjoyed all my trips so far with 4wdTrip and i hope to go on alot more as i want to see as much of Victoria as possible and hopefully the Ranger will get me there and keep up with all the better equipped vehicles running twin locked, 35s etc etc.

I love doing the challenging tracks as they seem to be the most fun but at the same time not wreck the car just yet lol.

I havnt come up against any Terrain i couldnt get up so if you got any doubt Al about your Paj and worried the gremlin limp mode issues might return then you could always get your new Wildtrak dirty instead.

Also keep me in mind for any trips in the future you think might be up my alley. 

Rick
Rick (Spooner)
24 Aug 2017

Looked like another fun day out Allan.

Previous   1 2