Dickhead 4wder.

Forum > General Discussion
Allan
Allan (allanmac)
26 Jul 2017

This happened recently on the way to Drysdale Station in the Kimberley. Person was towing a caravan and slowed down for the river crossing.

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
26 Jul 2017

You would have to think the following car didn't realise he had slowed so much because dust had hidden the back of the van and he made a hasty sweave to avoid rear ending him. Too fast and not enough space between cars, lucky it didn't end up wrecking both families holiday

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
26 Jul 2017

You would have to think the following car didn't realise he had slowed so much because dust had hidden the back of the van and he made a hasty sweave to avoid rear ending him. Too fast and not enough space between cars, lucky it didn't end up wrecking both families holiday

Agree Matt; apparently a lot of dust and the 200 didnt see the van until the last few seconds. Even though the 200 was travelling at what seemed to be 'warp factor' speed, some have blamed the guy towing the van for going too slow......surprise. If the van wasnt there, imagine how fast he would have hit that river crossing, which looked reasonably deep...frown

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
26 Jul 2017

A few injuries to the people in the 200 and apparently it was written off.

()
26 Jul 2017

What a knob. Bet the 200 was a rental.

Antony
Antony (Peloza79)
26 Jul 2017

I'm in the cape at the moment and you wouldn't believe the speeds people are doing up here. I'm siting on 60-70 towing a boat and getting passed on blind corners, let alone the cloud of dust. When first got here would always slow to pass on coming but no one will do the same so don't bother anymore. Am very suprised there hasn't been more accidents up here

()
26 Jul 2017

Yeah I noticed up that way you get a lot of people doing say mel to the cape and back,thinking they can do it in 3 weeks and end up rushing there trip and drive too fast ,to fit it all in. Its along Drive there and along Drive back. No time to relax. There's things to see on the way up too.Also the same things to see on the way back.😉

Rick
Rick (Spooner)
28 Jul 2017

I wouldn't have believed that sequence , without seeing it , I still can't belive it 

James
James (tuffeb)
21 Aug 2017

When you think your 80 series is a trophy truck but you remeber its an 80 series