Narbethong/Marysville Discovery

Forum > Trip Ideas (Expression of Interest)
Robert
Robert (Rigger64)
07 Dec 2014

Im thinking of doing an explore of the tracks around the Narbethong & or Marysville area/s.

Im thinking somewhere between the dates of 27 dec2014 & 2nd of jan 2015, it will most likly to be an overnight or two trip,

Jake
Jake (jakelux)
07 Dec 2014

Good area! Joes Spur and Ure spur are good tracks around Narbethong, i would rate them hard, in the wet even harder. Have Fun!!

Freya (Sparkles)
07 Dec 2014

I am interested depending on level required, I could do 30th and 31st Dec

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
07 Dec 2014

yep I would be keen to get out for a play

Robert
Robert (Rigger64)
07 Dec 2014

Ok lets have some dates then we can see where we go from there.

Rupert (damige)
07 Dec 2014

yep id be intersested i know the area well 

Robert
Robert (Rigger64)
07 Dec 2014

Cool i think there is enough intrest so i might have to post a trip on the trip page then im thinking of the 29-30th of December as 31st is new years eve & myself & the GLW are not keen on being out on the roads on new years eve.

What do you Guy & Girls think?

Chris
Chris (BDR)
07 Dec 2014

We are up for it Rob.

Dates depending, we are up in Maffra for a couple of days around boxing day, but we would come for atleat a day :)

Dale Collins (Colli)
08 Dec 2014

I could be in depending on how hard the tracks are going to be. 

Robert
Robert (Rigger64)
08 Dec 2014

Ok im thinking of the dates of the 28th & 29th of December what do you all think?

I Still need to look over the maps to see how i will rate the trip if anyone has been up around the area & know what the track are like please drop me a line & let me know.

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
10 Dec 2014

dates don't bother me but it might just be a day trip, will confirm once definate plans are set

hi robert, we are confirming our attendance tomoz...meet yas at beechworth bakery @ 10.00...we are in a red landcruiser 100 series,

regards  caz and keith...and we will have 2 extras...