4WDTRIP 2017 promo video!

Forum > Announcements
1 2   Next
Winston
Winston (Winston_FJ)
24 Jun 2017

Hi All! Pleased to announce the video is now completed after many months work. Big thanks to all involved.

Sit back and enjoy!

Matt
Matt (Matt86)
24 Jun 2017

Good stuff winston

Daniel
Daniel (wj_dan)
24 Jun 2017

Very good work Winston. Sure to show all my mates.

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
25 Jun 2017

Message deleted by the author.

Winston
Winston (Winston_FJ)
25 Jun 2017

Message deleted by the author.
One camera operator. One editor. Not paid to do it so fitting it in around a job and also trying to enjoy driving. Can't afford to go on a trip every week to cover every single aspect.

Besides which fact, touring makes for fairly dull viewing and it's covered well enough between Pat Callinan, Simon Christie, Simon and Jase (All 4 Adventure) and Rick and James (Off-road Adventure).
These are the trips I've been on in the past 12 months since I've started doing video production, usually as trip leader as well so have planned and run the trip as well as handle the very physical job of running up and down tracks all day to get the shots.

Anyone is more than welcome to produce their own version of promo video for the site to include whatever they would like.

I did what I could with what I was able to get.

That's shit hot mate great job!!

Christo
Christo (Lotriet)
26 Jun 2017

Very well done Winston ,anyone seeing this video 

will want to join .Thank you for a great job

Greg Sando (GregPS)
26 Jun 2017

Great vid. Well done.

Berk
Berk (bjm74)
26 Jun 2017

Great job! Makes me want to sign up again! :)

()
26 Jun 2017

Great job! Makes me want to sign up again! :)

Some members have lol

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
26 Jun 2017

One camera operator. One editor. Not paid to do it so fitting it in around a job and also trying to enjoy driving. Can't afford to go on a trip every week to cover every single aspect.

Besides which fact, touring makes for fairly dull v......

Hope you didnt take offence Winston as was not my intention at all; as I said all your videos are extremely well done and I know how long it can take to edit,add music etc so I removed my post.

Andrew
Andrew (Kimmdogg)
26 Jun 2017

Great video!!  I know as a freelance cameraman myself it can be very time consuming to put something even a short clip together.  Even though you don't get paid for the job,  You do it for the love of the sport, hence the reason I don't get to go 4 wheeling as often as I like, because if a paid job comes up on a Saturday or Sunday, you kinda have to take it over recreation.  Though if you're planning another shoot in the future, give us a shout, be happy to help out.

Rod
Rod (Rod4wd)
26 Jun 2017

Awesome. Great job.

Cookie64 (Cookie64)
26 Jun 2017

Wow, that is all, just wow, excellent job

Dave (Little-Foot)
26 Jun 2017

Good stuff winston

1 2   Next