Register for interest - 4WDTRIP for your 4x4 clubs

Forum > Announcements

4WDTRIP For your 4x4 Clubs

Over the past 12 months, we have had a lot of enquiries from clubs who are interested in using the 4WDTRIP Platform to help run their trips. 4WDTRIP can provide an easy and better way for your clubs or organisations to organise, manage and run your trips. It also helps you promote your clubs and attract more members. We are now looking for clubs who would like to trial our platform.

To register, please fill in the form below.

Shane
Shane (shanegtr)
21 May 2017

Not too sure if your opening this up for other internet forum's to use along with "clubs" but I've submitted a form for the 80 series forum I run - offroad80s.com

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
21 May 2017

Not too sure if your opening this up for other internet forum's to use along with "clubs" but I've submitted a form for the 80 series forum I run - offroad80s.com

Interesting. We can certainly look into this if there is a demand. Thanks mate.

Ray
Ray (Ray)
21 May 2017

Interesting. We can certainly look into this if there is a demand. Thanks mate.

I would be extrenmely cautious with offering any opportunities for 4WD clubs to use 4WD Trip as a platform for trip organisation.

The majority of 4WD Clubs are affilliated with their state groups, such as 4WD Victoria, and are required to abide by their trip organisation rules and regulations. If 4WD Trip has come to the attention of the likes of the 4WD Victoria, these expressions of interest could be fishing exercises that could lead to the end of 4WD Trip.

Also, 4WD Victoria, over the last decade, has made the organisation of trips a nightmare for clubs and, with many clubs, trips have been faltering. You could be opening a can of worms, to say the least, by offering an alternative venue for clubs to organise trips. 4WD Trip is in competition with the likes of 4WD Victoria and they don't like competition. 

Whatever the reason, be very, very, careful and my view would be to not allow any of it, whether the club is afflliated or not.