Steel ute canopy fabrication

Forum > General Discussion
Tom
Tom (roll_tide)
25 Mar 2017

Hi All,

not sure if anyone has touched on this in another part of the forum or not, but I need to find a quality fabricator to make me a new steel or flat aluminium canopy for the back of my ute. I have an alloy tray on there currently, with 2 toolboxes.

id like to get a whole new unit made up, based on my own design.

I have drawn up a rough idea of what I want, I just want to know if anyone on here has someone they might recommend.

anyone with a contact that they recommend would be greatly received.

Tom

()
24 Apr 2017

MFI

they did my canopy. Expensive but very good. They just moved from Warragul to Pakenham.

Matt
Matt (FastFoo)
15 May 2017

MW Toolbox's

I think they have branches everywhere but I use the one in Bayswater.

Stephen, there is a genius with custom design.

He can design, draw and build whatever you can imagine and very easy to get along with.

great quality and reasonable prices.

MATT.

Thurstain
Thurstain (Tcm9669)
09 Jun 2017

Message deleted by the author.

Tom
Tom (roll_tide)
13 Jun 2017

I'm in Kensington mate. Not too far to geelong. What did you get stung for the tray and canopy ensemble?

i have kinda shelved the idea for now and are just putting up with my toolboxes, but am always looking for a decent improvement.

the toolboxes just aren't practical for me anymore, I'm off the tools at work now. Also thought about buying a new model car, patrol or something but I'd definitely be out of pocket more than I want to be.

Simon (Omo0854)
12 Jun 2019

What’s the name of the place in Geelong?

David
David (6pack)
27 Jun 2019

What’s the name of the place in Geelong?

If your looking for a tray or canopy try TRIG POINT I had a canopy fitted and im very happy with it, took it to Cape York last year and was surprised at no dust or water got into it and it survived the corregations with no damage.
Cheers David