Introducing 4WDTRIP Explorer Shirt - Order yours today

Forum > Announcements

Hi everyone,

After months of testing, we are pleased to introduce you our new 4WDTRIP Explorer Shirt ready for your next 4x4 Adventure. 

The Story

In early Dec 2016, we first worn them in Walhalla trip filming with Motoring.com.au. It was a cold and wet weekend. 4WDTRIP Explorer Shirt could keep us warm and quick to dry. On the following week, we spent 5 days at  Robe, South Australia, with gusty wind up to 70km/hr. It was hammered with sand storm, and with scotching sun in the last 2 days. We only had one shirt so we had to wear them for 5 days. surprisingly, 4WDTRIP shirt did a great job keeping us cool and dry most of the time due to its unique material. We really gave it a hard time. 

Why 4WDTRIP Explorer Shirt

We understand having a good 4WD wear is as important as your vehicle. Rest assured that 4WDTRIP Shirt will be your first choice for your next outdoor gear. 

Everything we sell has to be tested, tested and tested in real-life/4wding experience before we recommend you. 

So now, its your chance to get one of the 4WDTRIP Shirt. Our next shipment will be expected early Mar. So order yours by 25th Feb to avoid long waiting time. 

ORDER HERE - Limited Stock

()
21 Feb 2017

How much are the shirts guys 

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
21 Feb 2017

() wrote:

How much are the shirts guys 

You can see it here

https://www.4wdtrip.com.au/shop.aspx

$83 each. 

Trev (trevmas)
22 Feb 2017

You can see it here

https://www.4wdtrip.com.au/shop.aspx

$83 each. 

where do you spec the size ??

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
22 Feb 2017

where do you spec the size ??

Hi mate you can see the size chart once you have clickes "View Product" button here https://www.4wdtrip.com.au/shop.aspx

Thurstain
Thurstain (Tcm9669)
02 Mar 2017

I'm keen on just a normal  tshirt. Any eta on those?

I'm keen on just a normal  tshirt. Any eta on those?

Not yet, but soon. Hopefully we can start selling them on our site in Apr. 

Hi, I order mine a few weeks ago, any idea on when I can expect delivery?

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
13 Mar 2017

Hi, I order mine a few weeks ago, any idea on when I can expect delivery?

Hi Marc, sorry about the long wait. Our supplier will ship the shirts tomorrow. Hopefully we will receive them this week.  

We are as eager as you to receive them ....

Cheers

Kelvin 

Hi Marc, sorry about the long wait. Our supplier will ship the shirts tomorrow. Hopefully we will receive them this week.  

We are as eager as you to receive them ....

Cheers

Kelvin 

Great, thanks 👍🏻

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
22 Mar 2017

Great, thanks 👍🏻

Hi mate, I have been trying to get hold of you as I don't know what size you need. Please can you respond. 

Hi mate, I have been trying to get hold of you as I don't know what size you need. Please can you respond. 

Hi Kelvin.

medium

thanks

Hey Kelvin,

havnt received the shirt yet ?

marc

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
04 Apr 2017

Hey Kelvin,

havnt received the shirt yet ?

marc