4WDTRIP Raffle Winners Announced!

Forum > Announcements

Once again, thank you for your support. See below our announcement of the Raffle winners. 

To see our actual draw video, see below. We used Google Random Number Generator to randomly generate number between 1 and 288 (i.e. ticket numbers). Once drawn, we add the number to the list. We then cross reference to the winners who purchased the ticket(s). 

Chris
Chris (jeep12)
07 Feb 2017

Hi guys thanks iam glad the raffle was a success and thanks to all the company's for there support

Chris

Wayne (Wayne G)
07 Feb 2017

Hi Guys

Excellent news! Am wrapped to have actually won a prize! As I live in regional WA, will await your contact to arrange for delivery. Thanks again!

Best regards

Wayne Gibbens

()
08 Feb 2017

Hi guys, 

Was a great surprise to win something , thanks 4wdtrip .com , looking forward to receiving my prize, hopefully the trip won't be when I am working , 

Celia Still 

Doug
Doug (mcsee)
12 Feb 2017

() wrote:

Hi guys, 

Was a great surprise to win something , thanks 4wdtrip .com , looking forward to receiving my prize, hopefully the trip won't be when I am working , 

Celia Still 

Hi Guys,

Great job with the Raffle, Congratulations to all the winners. Thanks also to the fabulous Sponsors - great to have good sponsors helping out.

Maybe we should do this again at Easter. :-)

Thanks everyone.

Doug (mcsee)

Jason
Jason (Deimos)
14 Feb 2017

() wrote:

Hi guys, 

Celia Still 

Congatularions guys well done. You deserve it.

()
14 Feb 2017

Congatularions guys well done. You deserve it.

Thanks heaps Jason .