6 inch lift springs for 105 series Landcruiser SOLD

Forum > For Sale - Accessories & Parts

()
21 Jul 2016

Dobsons 6 inch springs for 105 series landcruiser , WARNING these springs will make your car very high. 300 dollars 

()
21 Jul 2016

Message deleted by the author.

()
21 Jul 2016

and it will handle like a canoe, and if you do a river crossing because your car is so high you will not be able to see for about 3 metres infront of you and you could hit a massive rock and because of the angle of the caster arms you will smash one of the caster bar hangers off and your front diff will now be located under the front passenger seat .

()
21 Jul 2016

to see how high this will make your car look at photo 12 in my photos , i tried to get it engineered and there was no way but i had 2 more goes left for the test and with 4 inches it passed , all my other photos are with 4 inch .

()
21 Jul 2016

Message deleted by the author.

()
22 Jul 2016

we paid an engineer down in Bayswater 900 dollars to do what they called a passing test we had 3 goes at the test at sandown race track car park, the guy told us on the first go that we were just waisting our money to keep on going after the first try and due to damage that had already been done to the vehical we had just had enough of the 6 inch lift , but we went back to a 4 inch lift and it passed first time ,keeping in mind though that for the 6 inch lift we had put everything adjustable like upper and lower control arms ,panhard rods, heavy duty drag links, gear box spacer ,caster plates that were illegal anyway it passed the over taking test with the caster plates and 4 inch lift but to get it sighned we had to use caster correction bushes unless we wanted to spend a further 900 or so on modified caster arms . my advice to anyone is dont touch the suspension on your 105 series its already a great 4wd and even standard a 105 is 2 inches higher .