Withdraw Interest

Forum > Feature Suggestions
1 2   Next
Robert
Robert (Rigger64)
27 Jul 2014

It would be good to have a "Withdraw Interest"  Tab like the "Withdraw Trip" Tab that way if you are no longer thinking of  going you can withdraw your intrest.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
27 Jul 2014

Yes, I thought about the same thing too....will implement it....Thx

Robert
Robert (Rigger64)
27 Jul 2014

Yes, I thought about the same thing too....will implement it....Thx

It was just a thought after seeing your post about "Is there anyone else coming"

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
29 Jul 2014

Withdraw interest option implemented. You can now withdraw your interest from a trip. 

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
05 Oct 2015

Does this work Kelvin?. Seems as though a lot of people express interest in a trip and when vacancies come up, do not join the trip. Might be wrong, but it seems most just express interest, but if circumstances change for whatever reason, dont seem to have the option to 'withdraw interest'.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
05 Oct 2015

Does this work Kelvin?. Seems as though a lot of people express interest in a trip and when vacancies come up, do not join the trip. Might be wrong, but it seems most just express interest, but if circumstances change for whatever reason, dont ......

Hi mate
Yes it does work. I guess they are just being a bit lazy to click a button to withdraw interest. It doesn't really affect others who are interested in joining the trip.

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
05 Oct 2015

All good Kelvin, just thought I would ask, as wasnt sure if it did work. As you said, probably some are either too lazy or dont get on the forum all that often.

Withdraw interest option implemented. You can now withdraw your interest from a trip. 

Kelvin, how do you withdraw interest?

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
18 Nov 2015

Kelvin, how do you withdraw interest?

Big Kev, still not sure if you can do this...indecision. Yes, you can withdraw from a trip but still cannot see any thing that allows you to 'withdraw interest'; maybe it is just me....blush.

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
18 Nov 2015

Big Kev, IT DOES WORK. I just expressed interest in a trip and a big red WITHDRAW INTEREST is available so I gave it a go and it worked...yes. As Kelvin said earlier, maybe some are not aware that it does work or are a tad lazy to withdraw interest if they decide the trip doesnt suit them or there are other reasons etc etc.

()
18 Nov 2015

Big Kev, IT DOES WORK. I just expressed interest in a trip and a big red WITHDRAW INTEREST is available so I gave it a go and it worked...yes

hi where is this big red thing to withdraw interest,I can't find it,unless it doesn't work on a iPad?

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
19 Nov 2015

() wrote:

hi where is this big red thing to withdraw interest,I can't find it,unless it doesn't work on a iPad?

Cant help you with that one Gazza, as I dont use my ipad/iphone to get onto the site. Maybe try to just 'express interest' in a upcoming trip,doesnt matter which one, then go back to the trip, (you must be logged in of course), click on members where your name is listed as interested. Up in the right hand corner under 'Join trip/Am interested', there should be the red 'withdraw interest'.

Hope it works for you. I will try on another trip to see if it works again.

()
19 Nov 2015

Yep it does work,I think it doesn't work,on trips that where posted before the new big red thing came in,as there's no red thing on that trip. thanks gazza

how do I withdraw Interest Kelvin?

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
07 Jan 2016

how do I withdraw Interest Kelvin?

There is a red button "Withdraw interest". You should see it. 

1 2   Next