Major site upgrade

Forum > Announcements
Previous   1 2 3   Next

Kelvin these things cost money, is there somewhere we can donate money for the site upkeep. I am learning so much from the team as a beginner as others are as well, and  I would have no hesitation in donating a few dollers to continue the great job the 4wdtrip team are doing for all of the 4wd community.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
29 Oct 2015

Kelvin these things cost money, is there somewhere we can donate money for the site upkeep. I am learning so much from the team as a beginner as others are as well, and  I would have no hesitation in donating a few doll......

Hi Kevin,

We really appreciate your offer. We will discuss this internally and see if it's appropriate to add some sort of Donate button on our site. 

I am glad that you have learnt something and made some good friends here. 

Cheers

Kelvin

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
02 Nov 2015

As you mentioned Kelvin, seems to be a few glitches now that werent there previously. Have found if you want to add pics etc to a report in the 'Trip Experience & Reports' section, the text goes over the pics no matter what you try to do. Also, if you use any icons, they appear huge and not where you placed them.

Anyway, am sure you are aware of this and any others that may have surfaced.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
02 Nov 2015

As you mentioned Kelvin, seems to be a few glitches now that werent there previously. Have found if you want to add pics etc to a report in the 'Trip Experience & Reports' section, the text goes over the pics no matter what you try ......

Hi Al,

Thanks for pointing them out. Yes, I am aware of them. Hopefully I can nail them in the next couple days :) 

Cheers mate

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
08 Nov 2015

With all due respect Kelvin, since the site upgrade posting trip reports has become a bloody nightmare. I spent an hour or so posting a detailed report of our trip today and then had to delete almost everything as it just doesnt work like it used to. Can understand why nobody posts a trip report in the 'Trip Report and Experiences' as it is all too hard. There was nothing wrong with the old format, so why the change?

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
09 Nov 2015

Understood Al. This bug is in my top priority. I will get it sorted asap. Sorry for inconvenience.

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
09 Nov 2015

Understood Al. This bug is in my top priority. I will get it sorted asap. Sorry for inconvenience.

Sorry for my unwarranted outburst Kelvin, as I was getting frustrated as I had finally got the old system worked out, so again accept my apology. I am no computer expert so I am sure unexpected glitches are part and parcel of any changes.

()
10 Nov 2015

Hi Kelvin, cut and paste of info doesn't work.

I was just posting a new trip and wanted to add links to youtube vids but it wouldn't let me paste them.

Cheers Mark

Kelvin, How do I remove interest in a trip please mate. not that good at this computer stuff...lol

()
14 Nov 2015

Hey Kelvin, we still can't do cut and paste.

Thanks mate

()
19 Nov 2015

Hey Kelvin, a few times I have wanted to cut and paste info such as web sites that list fault codes, etc, but the forum section will not allow me to do it, however it can be none via PM.

Having that info on the main site would be better so others in future can use that info too if they have the same problem.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
19 Nov 2015

Hi Mark
Sorry about the issue with cut and paste. I will look into it over the weekend. Thanks
Kelvin

Steam Machines might perhaps be considered an innovative addition to the family area marketplace and we'll discover In no time how it fares. The game gives people a way to form alliances with different players and combat cs go skins online unbelievable struggles in house, and plays much like any space sport.

()
22 Mar 2016

Message deleted by the author.

Red
Red (Redtarro)
09 Jun 2016

Hi Guys, Just wanted to know if there are any Bumper or windscreen stickers available for members and if not why not. It would by good advertising. Could charge a small fee for those who want one.

Could do a survey,It would be great to reconise others straight away too.

Thanks

Red

Previous   1 2 3   Next