Introducing Dirt Map, the fastest growing offline mapping and navigation app for 4x4 and offroading

Forum > Announcements
Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
16 Oct 2021

I'd like to introduce you Dirt Map, one of the fastest growing 4x4/4wd offline mapping and navigation app in Australia and New Zealand.

Dirt Map is my brain child and have been in development for the past 12 months. It has been designed from the ground up, with many features designed for 4WDers/Dirt Bikers and pretty much any outdoor adventurers. If you are into hiking, camping, trail running, MTBiking, Dirt Biking, Fishing, Dirt Map will be your MUST HAVE outdoor companion.

It has some of the best mapping and navigation features and most accurate location services.

Already used other apps? No problem. You can simply bulk import all your tracks/trips via GPX files. Many 4WDers have already switched to Dirt Map. Why pay $700 when you can have a more powerful navigation companion in your pocket. Our tag line is "Adventures in your pocket"

As an introduction, Dirt Map doesn't have on-going subscription like other apps. It's once-off lifetime price to make it one of the most competitive and best investment in your lifetime.

Download Dirt Map (iOS) from App Store Dirt Map App

Please sure you check out Dirt Map website DirtMap.com and our facebook for details
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/dirtmappers

See you out there and hope you can be part of our growing Dirt Mapper community.

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a note at Kelvin@4wdtrip.com or kelvin@dirtmap.com

Kelvin
Founder - Dirt Map & 4WDTRIP

Clive Edmead (Eddy)
16 Oct 2021

Great to have an alternative to the big costing / updating majors but please don't forget me and my and my all android phone and tablet.

()
16 Oct 2021

will it work on a android phone

Dean Dsilva
Dean Dsilva (Wtcroc)
16 Oct 2021

Is it available on Android

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
16 Oct 2021

() wrote:
will it work on a android phone
Unfortunately it's only available on iPhone/ipad at the moment.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
16 Oct 2021

Is it available on Android
Unfortunately it's only available on iPhone/ipad at the moment.

Is you new APP, Apple Carplay compatable ? Hem is NOT at the moment.

On our old 4wds, we would purchase a separate HEMA or similar device, or mount our Ipad or Iphone with offroad maps on it. With Apple Car Play and the Android equivalent coming out in most new cars, it would be great to have an offroad map that just comes straight onto the inbuilt screen in our 4wd

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
17 Oct 2021

Is you new APP, Apple Carplay compatable ? Hem is NOT at the moment.

On our old 4wds, we would purchase a separate HEMA or similar device, or mount our Ipad or Iphone with offroad maps on it. With Apple Car Play and the Android equivale......
Hi Richard, that's definitely our plan to support Carplay. At the moment, our highest priority is to ensure the app feature is robust and stable first. You can still use Dirt Map in car or while you are hiking/MTBiking etc. Good news is that we were approved by Apple to be included in Carplay already.

Will look forward to this coming to Android!

Kelvin,
I'm eager to try your app, but it is not available in the Google play store. When do you expect this to be available?
Darryl