Notifications

Forum > General Discussion
Ian
Ian (iant2866)
27 Jul 2021

I think I'm set up correctly but only seem to get sporadic notifications of possible trips and even then they seem to already have been posted for a while and are full already. How do I change this to be notified of impending trips in my area asap so that I actually have a chance of putting my name down to go on one.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
27 Jul 2021

Hi Ian, I understand your feeling. The way the new trip notification works is to send out new trip notification to all the 4L members first. They are premium members who paid for annual membership. After 24 hours, you will receive notification.
Unfortunately we have a lot more members than trips available. there is no easy way to solve this :) ... just have to make sure you keep an eye on the trips....

Ray Hayne
Ray Hayne (Raymond)
02 Aug 2021

Why can’t the trips have bigger groups or multiple groups with co-leaders? 6 cars to a trip isn’t much and if they are set up right for the trip more cars shouldn’t be a problem

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
02 Aug 2021

hi Ray we don’t limit cars and it’s based on trip leader preference. however we still have covid restriction and should not have more than 10 people. Technically our trip is not a gathering but still doing the right thing for the community.