Mount disappointment tracks

Forum > 4WD Tracks & Destinations
Ray Hayne
Ray Hayne (Raymond)
08 Jun 2021

Anyone got any track ideas for mount Dissa? Easy to med tracks. Prefer mud but any ideas would be great

()
08 Jun 2021

Poletti Track out off Kevington is an easy track. Would be muddy up there and most likely snow

Ray Hayne
Ray Hayne (Raymond)
09 Jun 2021

() wrote:
Poletti Track out off Kevington is an easy track. Would be muddy up there and most likely snow
Thanks mate, but I’m heading to mount disappointment so a bit out of the way for me

Jarryd
Jarryd (Jddelany)
09 Jun 2021

Hey mate I know dissa very well. Quarry road is always good fun. Couple of hours there just on that track

Matt
Matt (Chewy)
09 Jun 2021

I can't help with tk ideas but I'm SERIOUSLY keen to head there camping wknd, 11th to 14th or any part of it.
Fully equipped Y61, 33 muddies, all recovery gear.
I'm experienced. Located in Bendigo.

Ray Hayne
Ray Hayne (Raymond)
09 Jun 2021

Hey mate I know dissa very well. Quarry road is always good fun. Couple of hours there just on that track
Thanks mate. Is it best to travel north or south up quarry rd? Is that also know as triton hill ?

Ray Hayne
Ray Hayne (Raymond)
09 Jun 2021

I can't help with tk ideas but I'm SERIOUSLY keen to head there camping wknd, 11th to 14th or any part of it.
Fully equipped Y61, 33 muddies, all recovery gear.
I'm experienced. Located in Bendigo.
I plan on getting there Saturday morning and staying the night and then leave Sunday arvo. Have a mate that lives close by and he is going to come over and take us to a few places he knows.

()
09 Jun 2021

Thanks mate, but I’m heading to mount disappointment so a bit out of the way for me
Ah sorry I'm thinking Mt Terrible, sorry bud

Ray Hayne
Ray Hayne (Raymond)
10 Jun 2021

() wrote:
Ah sorry I'm thinking Mt Terrible, sorry bud
Haha all good mate

Matt
Matt (Chewy)
11 Jun 2021

🤧😪😭 I'm unable to join u. Sore throat, headache started yday only worse 2day. Cold weather camping isn't going help. Hope you're heading there again soon I would seriously like to explore the tk's there.
Have a gr8 time stay safe

Ray Hayne
Ray Hayne (Raymond)
11 Jun 2021

🤧😪😭 I'm unable to join u. Sore throat, headache started yday only worse 2day. Cold weather camping isn't going help. Hope you're heading there again soon I would seriously like to explore the tk's there.
Have a gr8 time stay safe
Sorry to hear mate. I’m only 45mins from mount Dissa so I’ll be going a bit over the winter break to explore a few more tracks

Chris
Chris (Skurfer)
15 Jun 2021

Hi mate
Was up at dissa a couple of days ago on the dirt bike. Make sure you bring a chainsaw. It will be slow going wherever you go as there are hundreds of trees down around the joint. Just on main mountain road there was probably 20 trees down in the small section of it that I went on. They did have a few crews up there cutting but just thought I would give you a heads up.

Wayne (Defender130)
18 Jun 2021

Message deleted by the author.