New to owning a 4wd (Ipswich area)

Forum > General Discussion
Mark
Mark (HELL JEEP)
23 Nov 2020

Hey guys, Just recently bought my first 4wd! "I bought a jeep" been hitting every spot I can get the jeep into over the last week or two. Don't really know anyone else with a truck so I'd be keen to meet up with anyone for a bush bash and a yarn! I'm in the Springfield Ipswich area but always happy to travel a bit. Keen as hell to learn from an experienced 4wder, and to teach me how not to roll my baby. Take it easy guys.
Mark

Jamie
Jamie (PradoPower)
24 Nov 2020

Hi Mark, welcome to the world of 4wding. Best advice I can give is join a trip when one comes up, look for a 4wd course to do. There are a number you can Google up.
When off road, if unsure, walk the track first and if not comfortable, don't proceed.
Happy to meet up one weekend to talk 4wding if you like.

Jamie

Mark
Mark (HELL JEEP)
24 Nov 2020

Hi Mark, welcome to the world of 4wding. Best advice I can give is join a trip when one comes up, look for a 4wd course to do. There are a number you can Google up.
When off road, if unsure, walk the track first and if not comfortable, don't pro......
Thanks Jamie! Appreciate the advice. I'll definitely keep my eyes open for any trips suited to my stock jeep/experience level. I'd be happy to meet up for a chat 😎
Mark

Eric
Eric (4x4xEric)
25 Nov 2020

Hey Mark.
Welcome to the wonderfull world of four wheeling.
We dont have many trips happen on here very often but the ones we have are good.
Ill pm you my number and we can go exploring together in the near future if you like, I live in Ebbw Vale.
I drive a Hilux with lockers both ends.

Mark
Mark (HELL JEEP)
25 Nov 2020

Hey Mark.
Welcome to the wonderfull world of four wheeling.
We dont have many trips happen on here very often but the ones we have are good.
Ill pm you my number and we can go exploring together in the near future if you like, I li......
Hey Eric, thanks mate that would be good! I'm always keen to take the 4wd out.
Mark