4WDTRIP to help fight COVID-19

Forum > Announcements

Hi fellow 4wders,

We want to ensure that we play our part to help fight the COVID-19. As from today on 25 Mar, we will no longer support posting new trips on our site until further notice. 

This is a very hard decision but important one to make. 

We hope that the situation will be better soon, and we can go back to what we do best, to enjoy 4wding as a big 4wd community. 

Good luck everyone and stay safe. 

Kelvin (4WDTRIP) 

Rod
Rod (The tuff)
25 Mar 2020

Very wise decision.
Thanks

Hi Kelvin

This is a wise move on your behalf,we all need to to out bit to slow or even stop this virus, looking farword to more trip in a few months hopefully.

Evertone be safe.

Regards John

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
25 Mar 2020

Good call Kelvin & Winston. If we are lucky, we may be able to get out again after seasonal closures but at the moment we all must do what is advised by the Federal & State Govts.

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
27 Mar 2020

I have tried to post a thread in the discussions page but it hasn't gone trough for what ever reason?

Just want to point out that ALL state parks and National parks are closed to all campers in Victoria, NSW and Queensland as from 25 and 26th of March untill end April.

This is not just to annoy those who want to go camping it is to reduce the spread of the virus and save lives , please do the right thing and put off all none essential travel

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
28 Mar 2020

24 hours since I tried to post a new thread and still nothing, no wonder this place is dying a slow and painfull death...

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
30 Mar 2020

24 hours since I tried to post a new thread and still nothing, no wonder this place is dying a slow and painfull death...

We have more important thing to care right now, and sorry for the delay. I wish you the best, and don't want to see you suffer a slow and painful death too.... I just cannot believe you can post a message like this in such difficult situation..... 

Jack
Jack (Jack105)
30 Mar 2020

My 105 needed a break from weekly trips anyway... 

Good call to stop posting new trips, 4wdtrip would either get lots of bad publicity if a trip was intercepted by the cops and news would get involved or could also end up in fine, 

See you all in few months

Jack
Jack (Jack105)
30 Mar 2020

really?? hopefully you were not having a fever when posting this message...