Mt Cole Must do's

Forum > 4WD Tracks & Destinations
Ryan
Ryan (DukeZ)
04 Apr 2019

hey all,

heading to mount cole for an over nighter and hoping people can give me the best tracks to go to.

praying for a little rain between now and then to make it more interesting :)

Ryan
Ryan (DukeZ)
09 Apr 2019

can report telephone e track is an absolute must do from chinamans camp ground. had lotsa fun coming up it after entering the campground from the top the previous day! garret track was supposedly real hard on the vid we found on you tube but unless we did the wrong garrett track it was just a graded drive

Alex
Alex (AlexPatrol)
10 Apr 2019

Green range is a fun rocky track, make sure your self recoverble though.

Best is to grab a map and just explore, that's half the fun.

Telephone track is the same, at the last Navrun out there the winning car come down in 2nd gear fast with a minute to go, could hear how quick he was coming, punched a stump on the way down and wrecked his p/steering, didnt stop him..ha

Winston
Winston (Winston_FJ)
22 Apr 2019

can report telephone e track is an absolute must do from chinamans camp ground. had lotsa fun coming up it after entering the campground from the top the previous day! garret track was supposedly real hard on the vid we found on you tube but un......

Garret is definitely EXTREMELY hard. 

The one I've marked on the left is Powerlines, and just to the right is the tough section of Garret. They meet at the top.

Ryan
Ryan (DukeZ)
22 Apr 2019

Garret is definitely EXTREMELY hard. 

The one I've marked on the left is Powerlines, and just to the right is the tough section of Garret. They meet at the top.