Vic High Country

Forum > 4WD Tracks & Destinations
Steven
Steven (Dirty Lux)
26 Feb 2019

We are off to the Vic High Country looking at starting at Dargo Pub.  looking at leaving Geelong Friday and leave the high county Monday. Any tracks and help would be great this its our 1st time

Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
28 Feb 2019

Rooftops maps and base yourself at Talbotville.

Bulltown, Basalt, Blue Rag all good tracks.   Even Billy gots to Pinnacles and back altohught thats an all day run really.

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
04 Mar 2019

I wouldn't be going anywhere near the High country at the moment, to many fires that are not under control and last I heard massive areas around Dargo were shut down with police evacuating everyone

Yes I agree with Discomatt, the area my not be open for at least 3weeks after the fire finishes.

Steven
Steven (Dirty Lux)
04 Mar 2019

Yes I agree with Discomatt, the area my not be open for at least 3weeks after the fire finishes.

hi

We not going out to easter 

Steven
Steven (Dirty Lux)
04 Mar 2019

I wouldn't be going anywhere near the High country at the moment, to many fires that are not under control and last I heard massive areas around Dargo were shut down with police evacuating everyone

Hi

Steven
Steven (Dirty Lux)
04 Mar 2019

Hi

Steven
Steven (Dirty Lux)
04 Mar 2019

Rooftops maps and base yourself at Talbotville.

Bulltown, Basalt, Blue Rag all good tracks.   Even Billy gots to Pinnacles and back altohught thats an all day run really.

Thanks