Healesville - general

Forum > 4WD Tracks & Destinations

G'day all, taking a group of absolute newbies to Healesville in caravan park with kidsto see what camping gear they have and if they have any idea on how to use prior to legit hitting the weeds later in the year. 

While there looking if there are any basic-medium tracks for a couple of hr round trip.  I am guessing a couple of stock as a rock 4x4 in the group (non 4x4 will come as pass) thinking stock jeep cherokee type deal

Any info on tracks in the area would be appreciated.

Cheers

Bairdy

Winston
Winston (Winston_FJ)
12 Feb 2019

At the medium end of the scale, you've got Joshua Track in Paul's Range Forest, barely 5 minutes out of Healesville. Also, a little closer to Yarra Glen, if you head up Pauls Lane there are some fun, easy tracks with scenic views over the Yarra Valley winery district.

I drove all of these in my *currently* stock Patrol in the past month with ease.

Cheers Winston, appreciated

G'day again...thinking of heading up to Toolangi from Healeville. Any hints on good tracks from the myers creek side...I've only been in there from the Melba hwy

Cheers

Pete

Winston
Winston (Winston_FJ)
20 Mar 2019

G'day again...thinking of heading up to Toolangi from Healeville. Any hints on good tracks from the myers creek side...I've only been in there from the Melba hwy

Cheers

Pete

What sort of group are you taking this time? Do you want easy/medium/hard?

What sort of group are you taking this time? Do you want easy/medium/hard?

I call it as medium, I know 2 of the cars are modded, capable and experienced....I'm not 100% sure on the 3rd....so we wont call out the crazy tracks.  So still a stock cherokee type deal

Cheers

Pete