Beginner 4wder wanting to get out and about (QLD)

Forum > Trip Ideas (Expression of Interest)

Josh (jfish)
06 Feb 2019

Just seeing if anyone would be up for a day trip somewhere in the near future within a couple of hours of the Sunshine coast. Keen to get out and about with an experienced 4wder on some easy to moderate difficulty tracks. I have a patrol with a decent lift and winch. A Sunday would be ideal.
Send us a msg if your keen!

Hi Josh,

I am with the Brisbane 4WD Club as well as 4WDTrip. I find they are a very good club and cater for all ranges of experience in different locations. Although you would need to be a paying member to have all benefits, they do take guests/visitors who are looking for experience. The idea is that anyone can get into trouble but no-one gets left behind.

I would love to someone to travel with when the club is away doing other things but unfortunately I will be having major shoulder surgery in 3weeks which is going to pu me off the road for at least 3months, maybe longer. But if you look the club up on Brisbane 4WD Club you can get all information and contacts.   They do many trips around Glasshouse Mtns, Kenilworth and Imbil, Beach driving from Teewah and Fraser Island.

I hope this info helps,

John

Shane
Shane (rvprado)
10 Feb 2019

Hey mate im hopping to get out to conondale/kenworth in about 3 weeks time. And will most likely be a Sunday
Just let me know and il touch base once i know for sure.

Regards
Shane

Josh (jfish)
12 Feb 2019

Hi Josh,

I am with the Brisbane 4WD Club as well as 4WDTrip. I find they are a very good club and cater for all ranges of experience in different locations. Although you would need to be a paying member to have all benefits, they do ......

Awesome. thanks John, I'll check it out!

Josh (jfish)
12 Feb 2019

Hey mate im hopping to get out to conondale/kenworth in about 3 weeks time. And will most likely be a Sunday
Just let me know and il touch base once i know for sure.

Regards
Shane
Hey Shane, sounds good mate. Maybe just send me a message on Facebook if you want to head out.
https://www.facebook.com/joshua.fisher.923
Cheers,
Josh.