4 day High Country Trip.

Forum > Trip Ideas (Expression of Interest)
Previous   1 2

Brenton (Hundyinmelb)
14 Jan 2019

Hi Allan

Definatley interested in this trip. Just need to align some work but if i can juggle that I will definatley be onboard

Brenton (Hundyinmelb)
14 Jan 2019

Hi Allan

Definatley interested in this trip. Just need to align some work but if i can juggle that I will definatley be onboard

Just checked the dates and can easily do a shuffle so Im good to go if this trip goes ahead.  Im not sure if i meet the 5 trips requirement with 4wd trips but i am experienced and have done a trip with you in the past. 

Mark (markfowl)
14 Jan 2019

I haven't done 5 trips with 4wd trip but am interested if a spot may be available for me.

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
14 Jan 2019

Just checked the dates and can easily do a shuffle so Im good to go if this trip goes ahead.  Im not sure if i meet the 5 trips requirement with 4wd trips but i am experienced and have done a trip with you in the past. 

No worries Brenton, remember you from our earlier trip, so no issue. Am a bit flexible on the '5 trip thing' as it seems that a few who may not have participated in 5 trips on this site are experienced 4wders, such as Paul & Mark, but this will not be a trip suitable for those who are new, or have done little, 4wding. Shame the dates dont work for you Alex, but you will enjoy your Tassie Trip.

BTW, have confirmed the dates; Thursday March 14th to Sunday March 17th it will be. I will post the trip tonight with full details & hopefully it will be approved in the next day or so.

Again, thanks everyone for your interest.

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
14 Jan 2019

we will be at Bendleby station that weekend checking out some of the best sight seeing and 4wding in SA. Hope to be able to join the next one

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
14 Jan 2019

we will be at Bendleby station that weekend checking out some of the best sight seeing and 4wding in SA. Hope to be able to join the next one

Am sure you & Liza will enjoy SA as usual Matt.

BTW, trip is now up.

Previous   1 2