Toolangi Day Trip - Melb Cup Weekend.

Forum > Trip Ideas (Expression of Interest)
Allan
Allan (allanmac)
26 Oct 2018

Havent been 4wding since March, so keen to get out to see if I remember what to do. Would be a full day driving my normal Toolangi loop meaning a trip rating of Medium/Hard, and minimum vehicle requirements will be 32" tyres, (preferably mud), winch, some sort of lift and preferably some sort of traction aid and drivers must be experienced, (not a trip for newbies or those with very limited experience).

I know many people go away on the Melb Cup w/end, but just wondering if some who do stay at home are interested in a daytrip that weekend. If I do go ahead, it will most likely be on Sunday November 4th.

Cheers

Max (maxos)
26 Oct 2018

I'll be keen but I have very good all terrain tires and I wouldn't say I'm super experienced.

Huon (SpiderHuan)
26 Oct 2018

i'm keen but i dont have a winch

Matt
Matt (Outrage)
26 Oct 2018

I'd be happy to join in Al, no real plans for the weekend for me.

Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
26 Oct 2018

Hi stranger I’d be in but not home until Sunday night.  Got all week off tho

Chris (CPRanger)
26 Oct 2018

We would be interested - wife and I- as we have no plans as yet for that weekend - Sunday would be good.

Greg
Greg (94_200TDi)
26 Oct 2018

I would be possibly up for it as well. What tracks do you have in mind?

Matt Visser
Matt Visser (Matt24)
26 Oct 2018

Sounds great I'd be keen

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
27 Oct 2018

Count me in mate, as for some of the previouse questions, read All's first post, medium to hard trip, muds prefered, experiance a must and knowing All and Toolangi, winch will be reqired without question

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
27 Oct 2018

Trip has been posted, just waiting for it to be reviewed/approved by the 'admins'.

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
27 Oct 2018

Hi stranger I’d be in but not home until Sunday night.  Got all week off tho

That's a 'bugger' Alex but lucky you having the week off.

Hello Al just wondering mate are you taking the ranger? I would love to come along but alas some of us have to work that weekend. Have a great trip mate. see you around the tracks sooner or latter me old mate.

just had a week and a half off myself  mate went to Wagga for my Daughters boyfriend march out at Kapooka.

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
27 Oct 2018

Not taking the Ranger 'Big Kev', that is not allowed to go 4wding....wink. Trip is on a Sunday, not the Saturday Kev.