Strathbogies/Boho

Forum > 4WD Tracks & Destinations
Winston
Winston (Winston_FJ)
12 Sep 2018

Hey guys any suggestions on hard tracks in the Strathbogies area? Doing a 3 day explore up there soon, have loosely mapped out where to have a look but am flying pretty blind on this as there doesn't seem to be much info floating around. Bonus points for rocky tracks.

Alex
Alex (AlexPatrol)
12 Sep 2018

I went in there a couple of years ago, interesting place to explore. Found a couple of washed out rutted tracks on the edges of the pine plantations that followed the natural bush. Nothing overly hard but fun enough. Theres a fenced off mine thats worth a look, Golden lookout has good views and also the Mt itself . I think there was a plane crash site too. Nice camp area below Lima which had an old name plaque on a creek rock somewhere there. Dont think it's a 3 dayer but a fun weekend . cheers

Winston
Winston (Winston_FJ)
13 Sep 2018

I went in there a couple of years ago, interesting place to explore. Found a couple of washed out rutted tracks on the edges of the pine plantations that followed the natural bush. Nothing overly hard but fun enough. Theres a fenced off mine th......

Cheers mate.