Greg
Greg (94_200TDi)
23 Aug 2018

Ok all you Landy owners in Victoria. Would you be interested in doing a day out on the tracks with nothing but us Land Rover drivers? Would love to meet others with the same love for these vegicles as myself.

Shawn
Shawn (Shawn_Wang)
09 Sep 2018

I am looking forward to. However, in the coming 4 weeks, I cannot attend any trip. Would you please kindly arrange it in October? Thank you.

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
09 Sep 2018

If you post a trip and I am available I would come but which one would be the question, old faithful Disco 1 with plenty of mods or the new Disco 4 which gives me a big grin every time I drive it.

Have a look on AULRO , they do a few trips with LR only, I have never been out on any though so cant comment on style of trips or personalities

Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
18 Sep 2018

If you post a trip and I am available I would come but which one would be the question, old faithful Disco 1 with plenty of mods or the new Disco 4 which gives me a big grin every time I drive it.

Have a look on AULRO , they do a few......

What ?  Get the D4 dirty ?????    Rmemeber the challenge is vs. the FJ73 which is hitting the road real soon :-)

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
18 Sep 2018

What ?  Get the D4 dirty ?????    Rmemeber the challenge is vs. the FJ73 which is hitting the road real soon :-)

Mate, you should have seen it on the Kimberly trip, even had mud on it and went through water deeper than a puddle.

Thinking of getting a full set of under body protection plates so I can take it to the next SA 4x4 earth gathering to do some rock crawling

Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
20 Sep 2018

Mate, you should have seen it on the Kimberly trip, even had mud on it and went through water deeper than a puddle.

Thinking of getting a full set of under body protection plates so I can take it to the next SA 4x4 earth gathering to do some rock crawling

Nice one :-)