Croajingolong National Park

Forum > Trip Ideas (Expression of Interest)

Does anyone know anything about this National Park. Am thinking about a week trip there in Mid November this year. If your interested in a week away at this stage dates will be Friday 16th to either the following Tuesday or Wednesday. What are the tracks ratings?

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
07 Aug 2018

I have been down that way a few times for fishing trips, some nice camping spots, great fishing down on the coast, some nice bush tracks but they are just that and no real 4wding as such and any standard 4wd or decent SUV could drive the area. Its a long drive from Melbourne suburbs and at least 3-4 days to make the most of it

thankyou you for that Matt. I may keep that for a fishing holiday, but if people are interested  may do it

Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
10 Aug 2018

Went there over Xmas last year Big Kev, nice touring but nothing that got us into low range but then again we were solo and didnt go looking for trouble either.  And my pinion bearing was s-l-o-w-l-y dying so we just tootled around. 

yeah i thought it might be , so i will leave it for a fishing week away. By the way Alex mate have you had any thoughts about your 

www.4wdtrip.com.au/trip.aspx?tripid=489 i was looking forward to that trip. 

Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
13 Aug 2018

yeah i thought it might be , so i will leave it for a fishing week away. By the way Alex mate have you had any thoughts about your 

www.4wdtrip.com.au/trip.aspx?tripid=489 i was looking forward to that trip. 

Yes..... must get around to that in the New year.    Maybe take a Friday and Monday off but its hard to get 1/2 a dozen people who value their time off less that going 4x4ing it seems :-(

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
14 Aug 2018

Message deleted by the author.

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
14 Aug 2018

Yes..... must get around to that in the New year.    Maybe take a Friday and Monday off but its hard to get 1/2 a dozen people who value their time off less that going 4x4ing it seems :-(

Alex, message is saying your trip is 'still under review'.....indecision I mean the one 'Big Kev' is talking about.

Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
16 Aug 2018

Alex, message is saying your trip is 'still under review'.....indecision I mean the one 'Big Kev' is talking about.

Thats an awfully long review LOL.   Maybe a new trip in the new year is the go.

I'm taking all of cup week off if anyones got anything going........  I might just go bush exploring the '73 should be ready by then too :-)