()
03 Jun 2018

What a great day. Firstly want to thank everyone who came, I'm sure everyone had as much fun as Ben and I did. Weather was perfect although a bit cold (It is Ballarat though). Manage to find ourselves a good variety of adventure around the White Swan Lake area and south into the Creswick National Park around Nerrina. Wallaby Track and the Power Line Trail tested the skills (Especially Mine) and the winch had to come out at one time to recover a classic rookie move by myself to recover from a pretty precarious angle i found myself on after taking the wrong route up a rutted slippery climb. Any way I'll certainly be organising others trips in the future and look forward to the good company of the people here at 4wdtrip

Winston
Winston (Winston_FJ)
03 Jun 2018

Awesome Michael! Well done on running your first trip. Sounds like a great success. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Dennis
Dennis (bigden)
03 Jun 2018

Thanks for the report, sounds like a good day. Where are the pics!

()
03 Jun 2018

Thanks for the report, sounds like a good day. Where are the pics!

I didnt get any myself but the others did. Hoping they will send me some i can post

Thurstain
Thurstain (Tcm9669)
06 Jun 2018

Saw some pictures on the trip itself.. looks like there was a very uncomfortable moment!!

Looks like good trip mate. Hopefully next time I can tag along.

Thank Michael for organising a good day out