31 Jan 2018

Hi Allan

ill just go with the flow Allan, either dates 

Cheers

Neil

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
31 Jan 2018

the weekend 24/25 would work better for me due to getting home from SA beach runs on 12 or 13th so heading away again the very next weekend might be difficult but whatever suits the masses.

One night away with no time off work is also a must for me due to all the trips already planned

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
31 Jan 2018

At this stage, I am most likely going to go with the weekend of March 24/25. Yes, I know the F1 and more importantly, the V8's are on in Melb this weekend, but I do have Foxtel, so I can record it....smiley. The other plus for this date is it is the weekend before Easter, so with luck it wont be that busy.

Am looking at just making it an 'overnighter', so trip will start on the Saturday and we will be home Sunday arvo.

At this stage, I am most likely going to go with the weekend of March 24/25. Yes, I know the F1 and more importantly, the V8's are on in Melb this weekend, but I do have Foxtel, so I can record it....smiley

At this stage, I am most likely going to go with the weekend of March 24/25. Yes, I know the F1 and more importantly, the V8's are on in Melb this weekend, but I do have Foxtel, so I can record it....smiley

()
02 Feb 2018

Seeing as how I seem to have missed this hut on the times I've done Burgoynes I'm in no matter which end we start from..

And Gazza, the catch is you can't go faster than 80kph.....  And I don't think getting ther......

Darn, was going to take it to the Dandenong drags. 

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
02 Feb 2018

New trip is posted.

New trip is posted.

where

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
03 Feb 2018

Looked at my inbox and found the link but some strange things going on with the forum...

Possibly trip not cheched / reviewed yet

Previous   1 2 3